Writing prompts
Creative writing
Creative writing prompts
Writing a book
How to write a book
Steps to writing a book
Writing tips
How to get published
Writing contests
Writers workshop
Top Influencers
Brandon Sanderson 60
K @bransanderson
Neil Gaiman 2
Million @neilhimself
Rebecca Moesta 1500
K @rebeccamoesta
David Farland 19
K @davidfarland
Shannon Hale 11
K @haleshannon UTAH
Margaret B. Young BYU
Professor
@writing_tips 30.6K
followers
@WritingCraft 17.4K
followers
@writingproject 19.9k
followers
What organizations do I get involved in?
I personally like to get involved in as many organizations
as possible. I enjoy being in an organization because I feel like I am a part
of something where it gives me the opportunity to contribute and provide my
services. Now I know I mentioned that I like to get involved in as many
organizations as possible but let me clarify that more. Although I do like to
be involved in multiple organizations I know that at some point I can only
handle some many. There comes a point where I have to draw the line and only
participate in so many organizations. However, I do try to keep a good balance
of the types of organizations that I do get involved with such as work based,
church based, and community based. By being able to experience and be a part of
different organizations it certainly helps me stayed balanced.
The BYU advertising program is a great organization and one
that I am proud to be a part of. The advertising program provides students with
the knowledge and opportunities to prepare students for a career. Within the
program, it has created another organization called the BYU adlab. This is an
additional organization that the program provides in order to gives student
current projects with real clients. Not only has this organization helped in
preparing for my career but it has also helped me network and establish
meaningful relationships with those within and connected to the organization.
I am also involved frequently with my church organization.
The LDS community is well organized and always providing opportunities to
learn, grow, and serve. I love this organization because it is a big part of my
life and beliefs. It gives me direction of understanding of where I came from,
why I am here, and where I am going. There are constant church activities and
opportunities to get involved and serve.
Lastly, I enjoy getting involved in community organizations.
I am very active and I love to participate in local and national charities. I
have participated in various runs and marathons to help local charities and I
have also participated in national presidential campaigns. Being a part of
these communities help me to serve and contribute to others needs. There are
many different ways to be a part of communities based organizations you just
need to seek them out.


No comments:
Post a Comment